Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about six times per second. Concentration was moderate and the vibrations were each crisp and distinct. My awareness shifted to my sense of touch. There was some physical discomfort that ranged from slight to moderate throughout the session.  I slipped into a stories and tape loops several times. There was an odd sort of mechanical "engage" sort of sensation when I would slip into them, and when I would slip out it was more like my awareness was SHOT out - there was a sense of momentum coming out of the story/tape loop and my awareness would sort of attack whatever sense-data was present. About halfway through the session concentration really started to get going and
"formations" presented as my whole sense field began to "vibrate".

Observations: Another day, another dollar.


I just reread the chapter in the "MCTB on the Three Characteristics", and am now wondering if I'm at nana 3, not 5-10. Could be. There's been no grand A&P event since I dropped-out of review. I don't know. Ultimately . . . it don't mattuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment