Monday, April 29, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about eight times per second. Concentration was moderate and there was some slight physical discomfort.  "Vibrations"
were fine and sort of slippery. I slipped into a stories, several times, but less often than sessions over the past week. snapped back. The last half of the session felt like a shift in character was at hand. 
"Formations"
presented - sort of. Physical discomfort was there, but not happening to "me".
"Vibrations" kept their fast pace, but became coarser. There was a slight sense of space that was a nice relief after a week or so worth of "Dark Night" (where my thoughts careened around my skull like ball bearings in syrup).

Observations: n/a.

No comments:

Post a Comment