Saturday, April 20, 2013

Time: 35 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about six times per second. Concentration was diffuse and the "on the ride" feeling of my sessions lately was conspicuously absent. I didn't dip into the sort of consuming story I have been lately early-on in sessions. Concentration was just sort of diffuse and objects were a little mixed-up. I kept hearing bits of songs in my head; other thoughts; bits of stories and tape-loops would play - I'd come back to observing sensory reality . . . but there weren't any
"Fruitions" and I'd be hard-pressed to say exactly where I was on the Progress of Insight . . . except that it didn't feel like where I've been hanging-out for the past few weeks.


Observations: Remember when I said, "Rollin', rollin', rollin' - rawhide!" the other day? Well same goes for today . . . except I'll be a monkey's uncle if this isn't new territory for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment