Sunday, April 28, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about eight times per second. Concentration was diffuse and there was some physical discomfort.  "Vibrations"
were course. Thought was a "sense-object". I slipped into a stories, snapped back. Concentration was more precise. Vibrations were finer. I chanced into "Boundless Space" but didn't solidify it - I just continued to observe the sense-field flux. Dropped out of
"Boundless Space". "Vibrations" were quite fine and the contrast between being and not-being was stark. Then dropped into stories again - lather, rinse, repeat the above. Towards the end of the session: "Formations?"


Observations: The "Dark Night" is doing its thing. My back is KILLING me and my concentrations is way down when I first hit the cushion. But things seem to be moving along - steadily, vibrations are getting faster and "formations" have been sort-of happening but not really . . . until today???

No comments:

Post a Comment