Friday, April 26, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about six times per second. Concentration was diffuse and there was some physical discomfort.  "Vibrations"
were fairly fine. Data from multiple sense-doors was out there in the mix - but it fell short of formations. I slipped into a stories, snapped back, then slipped into stories again. This continued until the end of the session, with each cycle ending at a place that (with each cycle) was increasingly mellow and spacious.



Observations: The Dark Night is a pitiless, royal, flaming, no-holds-barred, bitch. Today my headache is almost gone, but last night was pretty much hell. My back had started to feel stiff and painful starting around my session yesterday, and it just got worse and worse until last night it felt like my spinal erectors were going to contract my whole body is half. Around midnight I was just lying in bed twitching and holding back the tears. I blame the Dark Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment