Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time: 25 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about six times per second. Concentration was diffuse.  "Vibrations"
were fairly fine and there was (relative to the last few sessions) little physical pain. I slipped into a stories, nodded-of, woke-up, concentrated on the object, then slipped into stories again. This continued until the end of the session.

Observations: I'm still pretty irritable, but the headache is much better today than yesterday (thank God)! This session was "Misery-heavy" with a few tastes of "Desire for Deliverance" and a couple "spacious" spots I didn't recognize. I kept nodding off this session - once I nearly fell of my cushion!

No comments:

Post a Comment