Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field "vibrating" at about four or six times per second. Concentration was diffuse but not in a stories-and-tape-loops-kind-of-way, more just difficulty perceiving each vibration with precision. There was no physical discomfort. My awareness to transition naturally to my skin and the vibrations increased in speed to maybe twelve times per second. Thoughts were "out there" in the sense field in a very
"Mind and Body" sort of way. Impermanence was predominant. This place had a neutral feel to it, although that very neutralness was restfull and moderately pleasant. At times sense-door information took on the a "Formation-like" quality, but these periods were brief and these formations were more proto-formations than actual "Formations", if that makes sense. Then the session ended.

Observations: N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment