Saturday, March 9, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and immediately perceived my visual field vibrating at about eight times per second. After a few minutes the vibrations ramped-up to about twelve times per second or so, and I switched my focus to my sense of touch. I dropped into stories and tape loops for brief periods (I think) two or three times.  Each vibration I perceived seemed to include an entire "experience" (read: read stimuli from all the sense doors). There were some light show once or twice and some emotions like sorrow and fear - but all that was just part of each vibration. The transient nature of each vibration was very vivid as was "suffering". There were several points where felt sort of "stretched out" and adrift. The sessions seemed to go from close-focus to wide-focus as time passed.

Observations: I experienced a "blip" during this session that seemed similar to an "unknowing event" - I don't really think/know if it was, but I should probably read up on "post-11th nanas" and the like. Seems like it might be time.

No comments:

Post a Comment