Monday, August 26, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees.

Experience:  Awareness settled on touch-sense. Touch sensations arose from nothing, did their "thing", and then passed away utterly, at a rate of about 8 or 10 times per second. Concentration and equanimity were low to moderate. I reminded myself of what the Three Characteristics are. Data from the sense-organs (including "mind") presented distinct from each other, but part of a moment of time, as if the data-experiences were pieces of a puzzle (large, chunky, and not terribly a "part of" the other pieces, but still fit the others perfectly). Not-self was very, very clearly visible. I fell into stories a few times. This session seemed very long; it ended. 


Observations: N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment