Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees.

Experience:  Pretty much the same as the last session. There seems to be a warm-up period of about ten minutes or so before the first (of what I believe is) fruition occurs. Then the cycling begins: bliss-wave in the body, crazy visuals, REM, and eyes rolling up into the back of the head, the physical pain and psychological discomfort, then choppy vibration and some space from the pain and discomfort, the smooth vibrations and extreme mental quietude, the *blip* - a non-experience, then bliss-wave in the body, repeat on and on. I spotted the door to several of the fruitions I experienced in this session, but mostly they were not-self. The session ended and here we are.


Observations: That tingling in my crown chakra and third eye chakra has been going on for about three days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment