Friday, July 5, 2013

Unitlted

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees.

Experience:  I closed my eyes and
awareness settled on the sense of touch. Sensations were flickering in and out of existence at a rate of about six times per second. I reminded myself to watch each sensation for the Three Characteristics and to watch out for a sense of "me" observing. When I spotted a sense of observer, I explored that sense to see which of the Five Aggregates it was, and THEN tried to see the Three Characteristic's in that aggregate.  Concentration and equanimity were both high. I fell into little stories from time to time. The felt sense of an observer, relative to the last few sessions, was weaker last session, and even weaker this session.

Observations: N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment