Monday, July 15, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees.

Experience:  I closed my eyes and awareness settled on touch-sense. Touch-sensations flickered in and out of existence at a rate of about six times per second. Concentration and Equanimity were high. I reminded myself what the Three Characteristics are. I fell into a few stories, and after popping out of the second one, the flickering of sensations had sped-up and Concentration and Equanimity were both very high. Data from multiple sense-doors presented simultaneously in each moment. The arbitrary assignment of "self" to phenomena was transparent in each moment. Awareness inclined towards the space between "flickers". Although aware that time was passing, this session seemed to fly by.


Observations: N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment