Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees.

Experience:  I closed my eyes and after some distractions, awareness settled on touch-sense. Touch-sensations flickered in and out of existence at a rate of about six times a second. Concentration was high and Equanimity was moderate. I reminded myself to look hard at each sensation for the Three Characteristics. I fell into a series of stories and when I popped out, the flickering of sensations had increased in speed to maybe twelve times per second. Concentration and Equanimity were both very high. For the first time in my experience, data from all the sense-doors presented simultaneously in each flicker. This session ended

Observations: N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment