Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time: 45 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, sitting in a chair with my hands on my knees.

Experience:  I closed my eyes and observed touch-sensations flickering in and out of existence at about five times per second. Strength of concentration was moderate, as was equanimity. I observed the flickering of the object and if/which of the the five aggregates I was assigning a sense of self to. I fell into a story, popped back out, and concentration was high, as was equanimity. Then I felt as if I passed through a point in space - as if through a gate or hole. The speed of flickering increased to maybe ten or more times per second. Data from multiple sense-doors present simultaneously in each flicker; I call these formations. There was physical rapture. I fell into multiple stories. Each time I popped out, concentration and equanimity were high, the speed of flickering was super-fast, formations were evident, and physical rapture was present. Selfing diminished somewhat as the session continued. When the session ended, I came out of meditation with a sense of coming up out of deep water. Time had seemed to fly by.

   
Observations: The plan is to keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment