Thursday, February 14, 2013

Time: 25 minutes.

Situation: A quiet room with my eyes closed, Burmese-style with my hands on my knees.

Experience: I closed my eyes and was aware of my visual field vibrating at perhaps four to six times per second. My awareness of my body was quite high. I observed waives of physical pleasure coursing through me, each wave vibrating at a high rate of speed. Then my awareness shifted to a sense of spaceous mental quietude that was itself vibrating even more quickly than the waves of physical pleasure were. Then there were a series of flashing white lights behind my eyelids. Then a series of more colorful psychedelic lights. My whole visual field began to break into a sort of shallow-focus frame-by-frame sort of experience that's hard to describe. Then I dropped back into the physical pleasure waves, and the whole process repeated. The process repeated maybe three times before the session was over.

Observations: N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment